New Textiles Mission
NEW TEXTILES a spin-off company of the University of Minho (Portugal) is devoted to the research, development and commercialization of biofunctional textiles for the Healthcare market.
NEW TEXTILES is strongly committed on providing products of superior performance, guaranteeing continuity in the innovation of our products and ranges by a continuous investment in research and development.
- 2008 - Development eczema Line;
- 2009 - Start clinical trial in Braga Hospital (Portugal);
- 2010 - Presence in the national congress of Dermatology (Spain);
- 2010 - Agreement with representative company in UK and Spain;
- 2011 - Two costumers for internet sales in Germany;
- 2011 - 1Q start contacts with NHS (UK);
- 2011 - Start clinical trial with diabetic socks (Portugal) – Finish in 2Q 2012
- 2011 - Start clinical trial with anti-pressure skin suit (Portugal) - Finish in 3Q 2012
- 2011 - Start clinical trial with gloves for hand eczema (Cuf Descobertas, Lisbon, Portugal) – Not finish at moment
- 2012 - Start selling in the internet plataform;www.skintoskin.eu;
- 2012 - 1Q Start selling diabetic socks and mycoses in Portugal and Spain
- 2012 - New Distributer In Portugal (for the socks, repellent textiles and anti-pressure skin suit)
- 2012 - Partnership with Gyzzo (diapers);
- 2012 - Agreement with NHS (UK);
- 2012 - Study with insect Repellent Textiles;
- 2013 - Start working with Angola and Mozambique Government for insect repellents (Malaria and Dengue);
- 2013 - 1Q Clinical trial Braga Hospital approved by Harvard School of Public Health;
- 2013 - Start selling in Australia; Macedonia and Brazil.