All SKINTOSKIN® products are subject to strict laboratory tests and quality control.
In the event of a defective item, the customer should report it immediately through the following contacts and New Textiles will replace the item.
All products are tested for:
- - Safety and conformity with relevant standards;
- - Performance and reliability of the products in use;
- - Efficient packaging for dispatch in perfect condition;
- The warranty for SKINTOSKIN® does not include inappropriate or abnormal use, or damage owing to failure to comply with instructions for use, as detailed in the leaflet attached to the product.
- Phone: +00351 253 470 602, from Monday to Friday, 10.00 a.m. to 6 p.m;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Adress: New Textiles, Lda
Avepark – Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia
1) For products exchange or complaint purposes
To change a product, please fill in the form
Term for Exchange: 15 dias (products with no defects and intact)
b) Complaint Purposes
In the event of a defective item, the customer should report it immediately to the company filling in this form and New Textiles will replace the item.
In both situations:
- In case of replacement items, the deadline for dispatch of the item is subject to availability of the product in stock.
New Textiles, Lda will assume shipping costs.
3.2.) Retail shopping
The Ccmplaint must be made at the point of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.